Thank you for dropping by.
We think making travel arrangements for your clients should be simple and profitable. Since 1981, we’ve been helping travel agents do just that. And our website expands our ability to provide you with the most up-to-date independent travel options to Europe and Latin America.
We've combined unparalleled travel content with an interactive vacation planner and booking engine to bring you the truly unique ability to book a complete F.I.T. in minutes. We invite you to discover the exceptional value and limitless possibilities that AvantiDestinations.com has to offer.
At Avanti Destinations, travel isn't just our business, it's our passion. If you'd like to know a little more about us and our company, please read below.
—The Avanti Destinations team.
Who We Are
Avanti Destinations, formed in 1981, is the premier FIT tour operator. We are members of USTOA and ASTA.
Our mission: As a provider of quality international travel experiences, we deliver authentic, personally selected products backed by excellent customer service. We use innovative technology with a human touch and promote mutual respect and appreciation for our employees, customers, and suppliers.
What we sell: Avanti Destinations is the leader for independent travel to Europe, Central & South America, and Asia, offering a wide range of modular FIT packages, including air, rail, cars, hotels, sightseeing, transfers and other experiential travel options. We specialize in providing hand-picked, locally owned hotels in large and small cities, as well as hard-to-find-options for experienced travelers at the best values.
Among other specialty programs in Europe, we offer:
- Cooking classes in France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, and Spain
- Food and wine programs in Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, and Spain
- Castles, châteaux, and manor house stays in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, and Wales
- Rail programs connecting the major cities of Europe
- Biking programs in Italy
- Hiking programs in Italy and Spain
- Self-drive programs in Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, and Wales
- Villas in Italy
- B&Bs in Ireland and Scotland
- Vespa Tour in Tuscany
In Central & South America, in addition to hotel packages in major cities, we offer:
In Asia, Avanti has created a variety of customized privately guided programs. Why go on a group tour with strangers when you can have a more authentic experience with your own family and friends? We offer:
- Canoeing, kayaking, and/or rafting tours in Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, and Peru
- Galapagos Islands, Amazon River, and Patagonia cruises
- Jungle lodge stays in Belize, Brazil, Ecuador, and Peru
- Hiking programs to Machu Picchu and in Patagonia
- Wine-tasting programs in Argentina and Chile
- Beach resorts in Belize, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama
- Self-Drive programs in Belize, Chile, and Costa Rica
- Soft adventure programs to visit volcanoes, waterfalls, lakes, and glaciers
- Eco-Tours and Eco-Cruises in Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, and Peru
- 23 expertly crafted itineraries from 3 nights to 16 nights all with private guides and transportation
- Comprehensive product range throughout China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, S.Korea, Myanmar and Indonesia
- Major cities include Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, Hanoi, Saigon, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Vientiane, Singapore, Seoul, Yangon, Mandalay and Bali
- Cruising on the majestic Yangtze River
- Exclusive sight-seeing, enter the pit site to view the Terracotta Warriors in Xian
- Feed a Panda at the research center outside of Chengdu
- Exclusive upgrade options, access to the Manor club at the Rosewood hotel in Beijing
- Enjoy time with the locals with dinner prepared at private homes in Beijing and Hanoi
- Experience cooking culture in a variety of Asian settings, Wok cooking class in Beijing, Sushi making in Tokyo
- Explore beautiful Thailand, Bangkok, the Grand Palace, head north to Chiang Rai to explore Temples and Shrines, head south for amazing beaches.
- Cruising on Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta
- Exquisite beach vacations and Honeymoon packages, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi, Khoa Lak, Song Saa, Con Dao Island, Phu Quoc and Bali
- Pre and post cruise options
|Our Products and Services
Our product line includes:|
- Individual travel components, including air (trans-Atlantic, intra-European and intra-Latin America), rail, hotel, car rentals, and special, local travel offerings (airport transfers, city tours, theater tickets, dinner cruises, etc.) for travelers departing from the United States.
- Packaged vacation travel, combining two or more components with flexibility in pricing and accommodation levels. Depending on preference, packages may include itineraries that are pre-designed, or created as a design-it-your-way itinerary, allowing you to add and extend items.
In order to provide you with the best quality, pricing, and availability, we have long-standing relationships with giants of the travel industry, including:
- Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, United Airlines, and other esteemed airlines
- Casa Andina, Citadines Apart-hotels, Explora, Radisson BLU, Radisson Edwardian, The Peninsula, and other highly regarded hotel brands
- Rail Europe
- Hertz Car Rental
We want your clients to enjoy every moment of their vacation. This is why we've carefully selected each of the hundreds of hotels featured on our web site. We offer a wide range of lodging including everything from cozy bed-and-breakfasts to world-class hotels. Book flights through us in either economy or business class, arrange for a car rental, choosing from many different models, or you can arrange a high-speed train and let your clients kick back and travel comfortably. We've experienced every sightseeing tour, and can attest to the ease and convenience of having a transfer upon your clients' arrival or departure.
When booking one of our hotels, rest assured that we have put our own seal of approval on every property. This is why we can provide you with our own AvantiDestinations.com rating system: all accommodations are rated from 3 to 5 stars, with a 5-star rating being "top of the line." Our customers always know what to expect when they arrive.
|Our Services Include:
- Easy-to-use online planning, searching, and booking tools, allowing you to locate products and plan the perfect vacation for your clients or yourself.
- Individual itineraries, allowing you to choose hotels, rail, tours, and airfare that matches your clients needs and allows you to completely personalize their vacation.
- Web support and booking assistance via e-mail or live callback.
- Live Shopping Cart, allowing you to see exactly what you've booked and saved, find recommended vacations, and email these to your clients.
- Save multiple variations of the same itinerary and send to your clients for review and to choose which itinerary they like most.
- Travel Agent Resources: View our brochures, order brochures, download product flyers and view our recorded webinars on varying topics.