Thank you for dropping by.
We think making travel arrangements for your clients should be simple and profitable. Since 1981, we’ve been helping travel agents do just that. And our website expands our ability to provide you with the most up-to-date independent travel options to Europe and Latin America.
We've combined unparalleled travel content with an interactive vacation planner and booking engine to bring you the truly unique ability to book a complete F.I.T. in minutes. We invite you to discover the exceptional value and limitless possibilities that AvantiDestinations.com has to offer.
At Avanti Destinations, travel isn't just our business, it's our passion. If you'd like to know a little more about us and our company, please read below.
—The Avanti Destinations team.
Who We Are
Avanti Destinations, formed in 1981, is the premier FIT tour operator. We are members of USTOA and ASTA.
Our mission: As a provider of quality international travel experiences, we deliver authentic, personally selected products backed by excellent customer service. We use innovative technology with a human touch and promote mutual respect and appreciation for our employees, customers, and suppliers.
What we sell: Avanti Destinations is the leader for independent travel to Europe, Central America, and South America offering a wide range of modular FIT packages, including air, rail, cars, hotels, sightseeing, transfers and other experiential travel options. We specialize in providing hand-picked, locally owned hotels in large and small cities, as well as hard-to-find-options for experienced travelers at the best values.
Among the specialty programs we offer in Europe are:
- Cooking classes in France and Italy
- Food and wine programs in Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal and Spain
- Castle, châteaux and manor house stays in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal and Wales
- Rail programs connecting the major cities of Europe
- Biking programs in Tuscany & Umbria in Italy as well as La Rioja in Spain
- Self-drive programs in France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain and Wales
- Villas and farmhouses in Italy
- B&Bs in Ireland
- Vespa Tour in Tuscany
In Latin America, in addition to hotel packages in major cities, we offer:
- Kayaking and rafting programs in Costa Rica. Cave tubing in Belize.
- Galapagos Island, Amazon River and Patagonia cruises
- Jungle lodge stays in Belize, Brazil, Peru and Ecuador
- Hiking programs to Machu Picchu and Patagonia
- Wine-tasting programs in Chile and Argentina
- Beach resorts in Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and Brazil
- Self-Drive programs in Belize and Costa Rica
Soft adventure programs to visit volcanoes, waterfalls, lakes and glaciers
- Eco-Tours and Eco-Cruises in Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama and Peru.
|Our Products and Services
Our product line includes:
- Individual travel components, including air (trans-Atlantic, intra-European and intra-Latin America), rail, hotel, car rentals, and special, local travel offerings (airport transfers, city tours, theater tickets, dinner cruises, etc.) for travelers departing from the United States.
- Packaged vacation travel, combining two or more components with flexibility in pricing and accommodation levels. Depending on preference, packages may include itineraries that are pre-designed, or created as a design-it-your-way itinerary, allowing you to add and extend items.
In order to provide you with the best quality, pricing, and availability, we have long-standing relationships with giants of the travel industry, including:
- American Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Air, Air France, Alitalia, and more.
- Best Western, Sofitel, K+K Hotels, Radisson BLU, Radisson Edwardian, and more.
- Hertz car rentals.
We want your clients to enjoy every moment of their vacation. This is why we've carefully selected each of the hundreds of hotels featured on our web site. We offer a wide range of lodging including everything from cozy bed-and-breakfasts to world-class hotels. Book flights through us in either economy or business class, arrange for a car rental, choosing from many different models, or you can arrange a high-speed train and let your clients kick back and travel comfortably. We've experienced every sightseeing tour, and can attest to the ease and convenience of having a transfer upon your clients' arrival or departure.
When booking one of our hotels, rest assured that we have put our own seal of approval on every property. This is why we can provide you with our own AvantiDestinations.com rating system: all accommodations are rated from 3 to 5 stars, with a 5-star rating being "top of the line." Our customers always know what to expect when they arrive.
|Our Services Include:
- Easy-to-use online planning, searching, and booking tools, allowing you to locate products and plan the perfect vacation for your clients or yourself.
- Individual itineraries, allowing you to choose hotels, rail, tours, and airfare that matches your clients needs and allows you to completely personalize their vacation.
- Web support and booking assistance via e-mail or live callback.
- Live Shopping Cart, allowing you to see exactly what you've booked and saved, find recommended vacations, and email these to your clients.
- Save multiple variations of the same itinerary and send to your clients for review and to choose which itinerary they like most.
- Travel Agent Resources: View our brochures, order brochures, download product flyers and view our recorded webinars on varying topics.
We value your Feedback
For Assistance Call: (800) 422-5053